Wednesday, May 12, 2010

woot

Ok, I said Moleskine but I still did not scan anything new, shame on me :(

This was one of the 3 Illustrations I did last October for Toronns ArtBook. You can buy it at 恵文社 ( more specificly here ) if you live in Japan, there is a the moment no other way to get it in printed form :(
EDIT: Ok, she says she is working so the book gets maybe (!!) availble for buyers outside of Japan . I´ll inform you when I have more info on that !
EDIT2: >> http://shop.manga-pal.jp/goods_en_jpy_1872.html << Buy it now here :DDDD


I think I tried pretty much every Painter Brush at least once on this one XD




This was another Idea that I left half way through. I havn´t given up on it, but it was too time consuming and I wanted to spend the time that was left for this Project on the Illustration with the Tiger :) btw. heavily inspired by Disneys Alladin XDD




visit Toronns Page please, its worth it !! :)

18 comments:

toronn said...

Thanks saskia!!!

海外への通信販売も可能になるかも!そしたらまたお知らせするね!!

Saskia said...

トロちゃん> 

本当にか?嬉しい!そして皆さんに教えてになるです。私はブログポスト変更になります!!

Okha said...

Es ist toll, die beiden Illus in so einer grossen Aufloesung zu sehen!*__* Schade, dass das letzte unfertig ist.

toronn said...

まだ 「可能性」 「may be」 だよーー! 

John Patrick Deza said...

cool!

Aaron Fryer said...

Looks great! Like alot of stuff around this blog : I Can't wait for the book to go international, Toronns really amazing too

Michaela said...

liebe <3

ich dachte ja eigentlich immer, du bist mehr der Zeichner, aber mittlerweile, bist du beides..

willborough said...

absolutely friggin' awesome!

B

Wendi said...

really cool, i love the tiger hotel illustration!! :> what painter brushes did you end up settling on for it? toronn's artwork is quite inspiring as well, thanks for the recc *_*

Octavio E. Rodriguez said...

These are great!

Haki said...

Superb! Das erste Painting ist der kracher!

Danny Araya said...

really enjoying the gray scale sketches

Jon Davis said...

Excellent stuff.
The greyscale sketches are v interesting.
Thanks for posting :)

toronn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Benjamin von Eckartsberg said...

Beautiful! I just love your work!!!

RAWLS said...

Fantastic!!!

toronn said...

mixiのメッセに返事くださいー 明日まで待ちます。

toronn said...

Thanks sassi!!!!!! :D