Tuesday, March 21, 2023

243

 I kinda want to talk about my OCs and I kinda don´t



I have been trying to figure them out for a while and see what works for me and what does not, but it always boils down to the face, where i´m super picky. Recently i have noticed some preferences though, so i might post/write more if i feel like it....or not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(good opportunity to break in the OC tag heh)

(+3)


Its nice to have characters just develop organically (i do have a rough story outline, but its more to have something to start from), esp. in contrast to the other short stories who have all very fixed characters that need to look a certain way to support the narrative. 
I also like that i can just revive old OCs for this even if they are just filler, welcome back my lovelies!!





On an unrelated note, i finished half of my 500p sketchbook i started last year. A lot of it is junk drawings of course but it really made me aware of how much more i enjoy the feeling of just drawing on paper, no matter the subject.
Drawing digital kinda sucks.

And yes, i´ll make proper scans some day






No comments: